Jaguar In The Wild

Monday, June 27, 2016


How to Wear a Dress as a Top_ Dress with Shorts_Adrienne Nguyen_Invictus

Can you believe it's already the last Monday in June? This summer is sure going by quick - I still have a ton of things to do before Fall yet I find myself constantly pushing all the mundane tasks (like packing) back. For those of you who haven't read my five previous posts on pharmacy, I will be starting pharmacy school (PharmD) this coming Fall. I have yet to reveal which school I ultimately chose and why but that will all be exposed in my White Coat Ceremony post. But I digress. I know procrastinating is frowned upon however, I'm just enjoying the freedom that coincides with summer while it lasts.

School commences at the end of September so I have until then to find a new place to call home. It's a sad reality to pack up my things and say goodbye to a place I've spent my entire life. But they say change is good, right? I recently read this quote somewhere and it stuck with me:

"If you're too comfortable, it's time to move on. Terrified of what's next? You're on the right track."

Well, change is definitely happening. The thought of leaving hasn't quite settled in yet but I can assure you that I will be overcome with nostalgia for all the memories associated with my abode. But enough about my life and onwards to my outfit! I recently acquired these pretty comfortable and chic side lace up shorts! Instead of going for a basic plain top, I paired these short shorts with my leopard dress ( tucked in to form a top - voilà! ). I then piled on layers of gold jewelry and finished my look off with a pop of orange! I hope you guys like this look and I will definitely be sharing more personal things in posts to come! Until next time!

California Fashion Blog_How to look classy in leopard_Adrienne Nguyen_Invictus_Orange County Blogger_Pharmacist
Leopard Dress_DOlce and Gabbana_fashion blogger_Adrienne Nguyen_Invictus
Adrienne Nguyen_INvictus_Fashion Week_What to Wear to a Lunch Date
How to Wear Shrots with Heels_How to look Classy in shorts with heels_Adrienne Nguyen_Invictus
jungle vibes_california_editorial_Adrienne Nguyen_Invictus


// ZAC ZAC POSEN MINI LOREN Crossbody // DIOR Sunglasses // SAM EDELMAN Nude Kitten Heels with Gold Block Heel // NORDSTROM Gold Fan Necklace // Lace Up Shorts //

XO,
Adrienne

You Might Also Like

0 Comments