Chartreuse

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

I hope you all enjoyed your weekend! I have been planning on renovating my blog for quite some time and the redesign of my layout is just the beginning. To make my site more interesting, I wanted to add a "tips" and "health" section. For my tips section, I would give all of you my advice on how to wear certain things, what to wear to certain events and d.i.y. projects - now who doesn't love those? I believe this would give me the ability to interact with all of you and hear your opinions about my projects. For my health section, I would have recipes, recommendations for super-foods that will clear your skin, some workout routines and how to still enjoy delicious meals even if you have a medical condition. I am still drafting ideas, finding people, and spare time to initiate my new and improved (ideal) site. So be on the lookout, this may happen in the not too distant future!

For today's post, I wanted to share this cute little 3D floral applique dress I received courtesy of OASAP. The chartreuse color is definitely charming against the skin since it has the ability to make you look lighter than you are; it gives you a glow! The florals on the dress tend to flip all over the place since they are thin and only sewn in the center however, the style and design is impeccable. I was debating on whether I should pair this dress with pink, orange or green heels but I ended up choosing these green Marc Fishers' so I could complete this outfit with a hot pink Kate Spade bag. To see more details about this dress or to purchase, click HERE.



// OASAP Dress c/o (Purchase HERE) // OASAP Bracelet c/o (Purchase HERE) // KATE SPADE Handbag // MARC  FISHER Heels // CHANEL Sunnies //

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Twitter

LinkedIn

Google +