Dark Horse

Monday, July 20, 2020

Adrienne Nguyen - How to Wear a Sheer Asymmetrical Gray Top

The perpetual state of summer in California is something I take for granted. Working from home definitely has it's perks because I can quite literally roll out of bed stay in bed and look like a hot mess all day. HOWEVER, I'm the type of person who likes to separate my "work life" from "my home life." Granted, the pandemic makes it hard to differentiate the two but I've moved my office space into another room. I do miss the sun so I try to keep my window open as much as possible but nothing compares to actually basking under that beautiful Southern California sunlight. I'm skeptical that we'll be able to return to "normal" this year but here's to hoping! Hope you're all safe! Until next time!

Adrienne Nguyen - How to Make Tuxedo Pants look Casual - Combat Boots
Adrienne Nguyen - All Black Outfit - What to Wear to College
Adrienne Nguyen - What to Wear On Your First Day Back to School

// ZARA Top // ZARA Pants // MICHAEL KORS Boots // CHANEL Sunglasses// 3.1 PHILLIP LIM Pashli Satchel // IRITSY Bracelet // NORDSTROM Bracelet //

XO,
Adrienne

You Might Also Like

4 Comments

  1. That's a really cool top, love the whole outfit :D

    -Emily

    www.monodays.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really chic top.. perfect for a cocktail party!! :)

    And I love those boots!! :)

    YouTube | Blog: Geekette in High Heels | Instagram

    ReplyDelete