Girl On Fire

Monday, July 06, 2020


How to Pull off an All Black Outfit_Black Suede Ivanka Trump OTK Boots_Over the Knee Boots_adrienne Nguyen_invictus

Do you ever feel like there's just nothing to wear? I often find myself blankly gazing at my closet... not really ideal since I end up running out the door like a maniac. Whilst staring into the depths of my closet, I noticed that I've accumulated a lot of black clothing. This is pretty odd for me since I typically migrate towards vibrant shades full of prints and intricate designs... With all these black pieces staring at me, I whipped up some of my favorites to create this look!

I'm wearing a sweater I bought from ZARA quite some time ago and I never paid attention to the printed pictures until now... It features flowers, a statue, an actual zipper and the only bit of color is from a blazing flame. I layered this over my western floral, embroidered button down from FOREVER 21. To finish off the look, I tossed on my favorite leather shorts and my suede IVANKA TRUMP Sarena OTK Boots. This outfit is perfect for school or a day at the library! Until next time!

Zara Pullover_Black Grunge Look_AllBlack Everyday Casual Look_What I wear to School_Adrienne Nguyen_Invictus
Layering a Sweater Over A collar Top Button Down_Making Cheap Look Chic_Forever 21_Zara_LEather Shorts_Adrienne Nguyen_Invictus
How to wear leather shorts during spring_What i wore_OOTD_Casual Gangster Style_california laid back cool_New york style_Adrienne Nguyen_Invictus
Black and White Outfit_What to wear with OTK Over the kNee Boots during spring_NYFW_Fashion Industry_Fashion designer_Adrienne Nguyen_Invictus
adrienne nguyen_Invictus_Personal style blogger-Casual cool stylecalfornia laid back fashion_Fashion blogger_Orange County Fashion Blogger_Adrienne Nguyen_INvictus_Chanel Sunglasses_Zipper Sweater_Black Embroidered Collar Wester Button Down
Look of the day_Street Style_Adrienne Nguyen_Invictus_NYFW

// ZARA Black Zipper Detail Sweater // FOREVER 21 White Embroidered Floral Shirt // 3.1 PHILLIP LIM Black Medium Pashli // CHANEL Oversized Sunglasses // IVANKA TRUMP Sarena Suede Over the Knee Boots // 

XO,
Adrienne

You Might Also Like

2 Comments