Emerald Green


QUICK BREAK from reality. My photos are usually taken by my mom but she is away at the moment so Jonathan took the pictures featured in this outfit post! Last week was completely unproductive, academically, since I was busy helping my mom with errands and such. As of now, I am frantically catching up with all my school related studies so I can pace myself and leave time for MCAT studying! I am planning to take the exam in April. I made an account back in December 2012 and left it there. For some reason, I decided to check back on the AAMC/MCAT website for testing locations. Lo and behold all of the California testing dates are FULL. That's right... every freaking exam date is FULL! The world is against me! Haha, just kidding... I hope! It's so competitive in California ): TOTAL dilemma. Either I test my fate and wait until June or I register in another state. So...I registered out of state and it seems that I have miss the first week of Spring quarter, right after Spring Break, for this exam. 

My blog posts might become less frequent and I am sending out my sincerest apologies to my beloved readers. Although I love blogging and I am truly passionate about documenting my style, the MCAT and my applications for medical school determine the fate of my future. This exam, up to this date, will be my most important exam and it will determine my admission to medical school. But never fear! I will update my blog within a LARGE time frame! Keep in touch with me via TWITTER and INSTAGRAM :D













// DIY Dress made by my mom! // Zara Cat Print Blouse // OASAP Necklace: Purchase HERE // Seychelles Heels // Chanel Sunnies // Vintage Coach Bag from my mom! //

6 comments :

  1. Your shoes are amazing!

    xoxo, Diana
    http://www.xoxodiana.com
    The Neon Factor ☠

    ReplyDelete
  2. First, Great Pics! Second, You look fabulous and I really love your dress! Third, Study hard. There will be plenty of time for blogging. We can all wait until you pass with flying colours!
    xo
    girlintheyellowdress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous outfit :)

    Hayley xx
    www.addictionstoshopping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute post~! Would you like to follow each other?
    http://colorloud.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey dear! Nice blog!!!

    I followed, Please follow mine back!

    ccfashion16.blogspot.com

    xxx

    ReplyDelete