Chloe Fashion Show: FNO

Tuesday, September 05, 2017


* Post from the archives *

Fashion's Night Out. I attended FNO at South Coast Plaza! I must say that the Chloe Fashion Show was impressive however, it was way too short! I loved all of the lightweight dresses & blouses and how pastels were incorporated into their Fall-Winter 2012/2013 Collection. No more boring shades this Autumn! I cannot wait until this treacherous Southern California weather is gone so I can start piling on layers. As for my outfit, I decided to wear a simple dress with a bold design; looks like a very creative (or bored) person picked up a pen and decided to doodle all over the place! Of course, I couldn't resist accessorizing... so I added a hot pink belt and kept the rest of the outfit in neutral tones.















// Zara Dress // Louis Vuitton Handbag // Marco Santi Platforms // Betsey Johnson Belt //

XO,
Adrienne

You Might Also Like

7 Comments

  1. I love your dress!! You have styled it really well!!
    Greetings from India
    http://unityinfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is absolutely my favorite look from you! :3 you look really pretty and the fashion show looks absolutely amazing!

    Love,
    Pudding Monster

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Love your blog and this b/w dress is to die for. I am in love with it!
    Looks like you had a blast at FNO.

    Just started following you on bloglovin and gfc.
    Check out www.LCinNYC.com and follow back if you like..

    Thanks again,
    LC

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your dress and the way you accessorized it! Your photography is great too. Loving the feminine pieces in this show, shame about all the fur though :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! Congrats on making it to Links A La Mode this week!
    The collection is lovely! The designs are so effortlessly chic.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the print on the dress you wore to this event. It looks great with the pink belt. I love the outfits you chose to feature from the show. :)

    -Mary @ stylethatmoves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete