, , , , , , , ,

Chloe Fashion Show: FNO

Sunday, September 9, 2012


Fashion's Night Out. I attended FNO at South Coast Plaza with my mom and Jonathan! I must say that the Chloe Fashion Show was impressive however, it was way too short! I loved all of the lightweight dresses & blouses and how pastels were incorporated into their Fall-Winter 2012/2013 Collection. No more boring shades this Autumn! I cannot wait until this treacherous Southern California weather is gone so I can start piling on layers. As for my outfit, I decided to wear a simple dress with a bold design; looks like a very creative (or bored) person picked up a pen and decided to doodle all over the place! Of course, I couldn't resist accessorizing... so I added a hot pink belt and kept the rest of the outfit in neutral tones.

















// Zara Dress // Louis Vuitton Handbag // Marco Santi Platforms // Betsey Johnson Belt //


You Might Also Like

9 Comments