Geometric Patterns

Friday, August 21, 2026

Adrienne Nguyen_Colorblock and Color Theory with Yellow and Blue_Silk Bow Tie Geometric Satin Top with High Waisted Sailor Shorts_Chanel Heels and Boy Bag

Warm weather calls for bold colors! I wanted to wear this bow tie blouse as a scarf top but it was still a bit chilly so I layered my mustard coat on top. I stuck with primary colors and went for navy blue high waisted shorts. To complete this look, I wore my color block Boyy bag! 

Adrienne Nguyen_Colorblock and Color Theory with Yellow and Blue_Silk Bow Tie Geometric Satin Top with High Waisted Sailor Shorts_Chanel Heels and Boy Bag
Adrienne Nguyen_Colorblock and Color Theory with Yellow and Blue_Silk Bow Tie Geometric Satin Top with High Waisted Sailor Shorts_Chanel Heels and Boy Bag
Adrienne Nguyen_Colorblock and Color Theory with Yellow and Blue_Silk Bow Tie Geometric Satin Top with High Waisted Sailor Shorts_Chanel Heels and Boy Bag


XO,
Adrienne

You Might Also Like

0 Comments