Candlelight Concert

Friday, August 28, 2026

Joie Blue Date Night Dress_Date Night Ideas_Temecula Valley_Joie Midi Cut Out Dress_Candlelight Concert_ Vivaldi's Four Seasons in Temecula_Winery COncert_Europa Village

Wore this cutout midi high slit dress for an evening out! We went to a Candlelight Concert at Europa Village and the venue gave me the opportunity to finally wear this dress! Even though I’m typically not into tight clothing, this body conscious halter dress worked well at the winery!

This is the second Candlelight Concert we attended. The score for the evening was Vivaldi’s Four Seasons. This was a piece I played in orchestra since elementary school to my philharmonic days. I played an easier arrangement for strings but after attending this concert, I do want to pick up my violin again. The most well known season is Spring but my favorite? Winter. 

After the concert, we walked around the vineyard and enjoyed the Italian architecture. We soon went to Old Town Temecula and ate at The Goat & Vine. 

Date Night Ideas_Temecula Valley_Joie Midi Cut Out Dress_Candlelight Concert_ Vivaldi's Four Seasons in Temecula_Winery COncert_Europa Village
Candlelight Concert_ Vivaldi's Four Seasons in Temecula_Winery COncert_Europa Village
Candlelight Concert_ Vivaldi's Four Seasons in Temecula_Winery COncert_Europa Village
Candlelight Concert_ Vivaldi's Four Seasons in Temecula_Winery COncert_EUropa Village
Candlelight Concert_ Vivaldi's Four Seasons in Temecula_Winery COncert

// Joie Dress // YSL Medium Envelope Bag // Tiffany's Sunglasses //


XO,
Adrienne

You Might Also Like

0 Comments