United Polaris | Business Class

Wednesday, August 09, 2023

Adrienne Nguyen_United Polaris Business Class Flight from Brussels to Washington DC_Luxury Travel

This was taken during the pandemic but I never got the opportunity to share my pictures here! I had flew United Polaris from San Diego to Brussels and I enjoyed it! There were horrendous delays that caused me to miss one of my connections from Manchester to Brussels and another delay where I had to sprint 15 minutes to make my connection in Washington D.C. Regardless, I had a great inflight experience. Watch my vlog below and click "Continue Reading" to see more pictures.


United Polaris_Business Class Seat 3A_Adrienne Nguyen
United Polaris_Business Class Saks Fifth Avenue Blanket Transcontinental Trip
United Polaris_Business Class Airplane
United Polaris_Business Class Saks Fifth Avenue Bedding Pillow and Blanket
United Polaris_Business Class Seat Review_Adrienne Nguyen
United Polaris Nut Service Appetizers_Adrienne Nguyen
United Polaris_Business Class from Brussels International Airport
United Polaris_Business Class Experience with Adrienne Nguyen
United Polaris_Business Class Dinner_Salmon
United Polaris_Business Class Amenities_Saks Fifth Avenue Bedding_Bose Headsets_Adrienne Nguyen_Europe Travel Luxury
United Polaris_Business Class Lunch on Flight from Brussels to Washington DC
United Polaris_Business Class Ice Cream

XO,
Adrienne

You Might Also Like

0 Comments