Moulin Rouge

Tuesday, May 16, 2023

Adrienne Nguyen_Solo Travel to Paris

After indulging in many sweets and baguettes, I needed a break. Yes, I was shocked too. How could I get tired of bread?! Alas, I settled for something that was just as filling... Mexican food! I already had a ton of food options in the list I created so it was all about making my way there. I wore a simple outfit for dinner. Since it was pretty warm, I wore a crop top with high rise double slit bow pants from Cinq à Sept. I wanted to give my lilac bag from The Kooples some air time so I wore that with my gold Kensie sandals.

Moulin Rouge - Paris - France - Adrienne Nguyen
Adrienne Nguyen_Paris Solo Travel_Summer in Paris_American in Paris_Bow Slit Pants_Crop Top Fashion
Adrienne Nguyen_Paris_ACA Mexican Food in Paris_Summer in Paris

Had this delicious burrito at ACA.

Adrienne Nguyen_Crop Top and High Rise Pants Outfit_Double Slit Bow Cropped Pants_Summer in Paris_Solo Travel to Paris
Parisian Apartments_Adrienne Nguyen_Parisian Lifestyle

Hope you enjoyed this post! More to come!

XO,
Adrienne

You Might Also Like

0 Comments