Beanie Season

Tuesday, October 04, 2022

 Adrienne Nguyen_Fall Fashion_How to Style a Grey Beanie

How do you style a grey beanie?

One of my favorite ways to pair this cozy wool cableknit hat is with a comfortable, casual outfit. This is something I would wear out on a cool Autumn day in California. It never really gets too cold which is why I'm still able to wear shorts during Autumn. Is this something I'm wearing now? DEFINITELY NO. It's still scorching hot and it doesn't seem as if the temperature is decreasing anytime soon however, I can dream of cooler weather! Autumn happens to be my favorite season because not only because my birthday falls within it but because of the adrenaline rush people get with holidays! The last leg of the year never disappoints with the decor and festivities all around the US. If you've never experienced an American holiday event, you don't know what you're missing! 


XO, 
Adrienne

You Might Also Like

0 Comments