Channeling Audrey Hepburn

Wednesday, April 27, 2022

Audrey Hepburn's effortless Parisian chic style will remain one of the most coveted and inspirational looks for generations to come. For today's outfit post, I recreated one of her most well known all black outfits featuring slimming cigarette pants/cropped trousers with a long-sleeved top. To add a modern flare, I chose a top with flare cuffs and a do-it-yourself ruffled lace and bead around the neckline. Instead of pairing this outfit with heels, I kept it more conventional Audrey by complementing this all black look with leopard flats.

For those who don't follow me on social, I now have a YouTube Channel and I posted an Audrey Hepburn inspired lookbook! Check it out here!



// Karl Lagerfeld Leopard Ballet Flats (Similar here)  // Ann Taylor Cropped Trousers with 3 Button Details (Similar here// Chanel Sunglasses //

XO,
Adrienne

You Might Also Like

0 Comments