Fairmont San Francisco

Monday, June 14, 2021

Fairmont San Francisco Interior Design - SF Blogger - Adrienne Nguyen

The Fairmont Hotel in San Francisco is unlike any other. For those who have not seen or heard of the hotel, it's definitely one to visit. This hotel has been featured in multiple films and is a gem in the heart of San Francisco. The rooms and views are also exquisite though I must admit, my first room was absurd in the most ridiculous way. I requested a room with a view and I literally got a room with windows looking at walls. For anyone who has watched Casey Neistat's Vlogs, I was in the exact room where he climbed out of the window and onto the roof of the Fairmont. It was really disheartening so I went back down and switched rooms... for a pretty penny, of course. My room had a view and I could see the fog roll in and out each day. Saying it was magical is an understatement. More pictures of this hotel to come!

Business Cocktail Hour - What to Wear to A Company Get-Together - Post Pandemic Fashion - Fairmont in San Francisco - Nob Hill SF - Adrienne Nguyen - San Francisco Blogger
The Fairmont Ballroom - Exquisite Ornate Details - San Francisco Blog
Balcony at the Fairmont San Francisco - Terrace Wedding in San Francisco Overlooking Nob Hill - View of Coit Tower from The Fairmont - Adrienne NguyenView from Room at The Fairmont San Francisco - Karl the Fog - San Francisco Blogger
Garden Terrace Wedding at the Fairmont Hotel in San Francisco - Blooming Flower Garden - San Francisco - Adrienne Nguyen

XO,
Adrienne



You Might Also Like

0 Comments