The Fairmont Hotel - San Francisco

Monday, June 21, 2021

Adrienne Nguyen_The Fairmont San Francisco Room with a View_Hotel Living
The Fairmont San Francisco Part 2! I thought I took more pictures of my hotel room but these are the only ones I snapped. If I'm being honest, I spent more time enjoying the sights SF had to offer and living in the moment than documenting every single second. Distancing myself from social media and my phone really allows me to indulge in my surroundings and witness the beauty of the area. I hope you enjoyed my SF series. Next time I travel, I'll remember to bring my DSLR so I can snap some professional quality pictures when the moment is just too good.

The Fairmont San Francisco Terrace_Balcony at The Fairmont_San Francisco Blogger_Adrienne Nguyen
Where to Stay in San Francisco_What to do in SF_View from my Hotel Room_Adrienne Nguyen
Nighttime view from my room at the Fairmont Hotel in San Francisco_Adrienne Nguyen
SF Skyline_San Francisco Skyline_Adrienne Nguyen
The Fairmont Hotel Tiki Room_Basement Restaurant_What to Do in SF_Secret Spots in San Francisco_Adrienne Nguyen
Nighttime City Skyline in SF_Adrienne Nguyen
View from the Fairmont_Sailboat_Golden Gate Bridge_Adrienne Nguyen
The Fairmont Hotel View From My Room_Adrienne Nguyen
The Fairmont Hotel San Francisco Main Lobby_Where to Stay in SF_Adrienne Nguyen
Fairmont Hotel SF Hotel Bathroom_Adrienne Nguyen

XO,
Adrienne

You Might Also Like

1 Comments

  1. Awesome blog! Do you have any helpful hints for aspiring writers? I'm planning to start my own website soon but I'm a little lost on everything. Would you recommend starting with a free platform like Wordpress or go for a paid option? dentures in alabama

    ReplyDelete