Golden Gate Bridge - San Francisco

Monday, June 07, 2021

San Francisco Part 3! This is the relaxed and casual outfit I wore to explore The Golden Gate Bridge. Unfortunately, Karl decided to hang around. It took some sleuthing on my part to find out that the fog was named Karl. It started in 2010 and wasn't coined by a celebrity but rather by an anonymous Twitter account! 

During my time in The City, I felt like a true San Franciscan. I walked up so many hills and what felt like 60 degree inclines, took so many Ubers around town, ate food from various cultures... It is such a lively city but there were still parts that were deserted. The isolated patches are mostly residential neighborhoods where I was able to walk in the middle of the road without worrying about traffic. What are your impressions of SF?

Golden Gate Bridge San Francisco California - SF Blogger - Karl the Fog - Style Blogger
Orange Wide Leg Palazzo Pants - Orange Culottes - SF Blogger - Adrienne Nguyen PharmD 
XO,
Adrienne



You Might Also Like

0 Comments