Autumn Crop Top

Monday, November 08, 2021

It's finally getting cooler - well, at least the mornings are! Gloomy mornings are definitely my weak spot... it has a seductive je ne sais quoi. This summer was all about crop tops however, I found myself gravitating towards loose button downs and flowy sweaters paired with distressed denim. But for some odd reason, I decided to pull out this houndstooth crop top right when the temperature took a drastic dip. Ironic, isn't it? To shield myself against the crisp, cool morning air, I added this white button down from Hollister.  I used to shop here as a teenager until everyone at school began wearing the exact same thing. I had, scratch that, I still have this mantra which basically reminds me to steer clear of trendy items since numerous people will have the exact same thing. Of course, there are exceptions like my 3.1 Phillip Lim Pashli Satchel. Anyways, I received these distressed Current Elliot boyfriend jeans courtesy of Bloomingdales over a year ago and I finally decided to wear them. That's right. This is the first time I incorporated them into an outfit and I must say that they are extremely comfortable! It's described as a relax fit and it definitely lives up to its name since I feel like I am swimming in them! These will be my go to pants for road trips! Until next time!


// CHANEL Sunglasses // TULLE from NORDSTROM Coat // HOLLISTER Button Down Top // TJ MAXX Houndstooth Crop Top // CURRENT ELLIOT Loved Destroyed Boyfriend Jeans (c/o Bloomingdales) // HARAJUKU LOVERS Bow Heels // 3.1 PHILLIP LIM Pashli Satchel //

XO,
Adrienne


You Might Also Like

3 Comments