The Fringe Jacket

Monday, November 15, 2021

Suede Brown Fringe MURAL Zipper Jacket, Black Sugarlips Skater Dress, Casual Weekend Everyday Look

It has been been pretty cool in Southern California... don't let this outfit post fool you! I got this fringed zipper jacket from Nordstrom a few months ago and I've been dying to wear it! So the occasion and weather presented itself a few days ago when I went out to lunch with Jonathan. This is rapidly becoming one of my favorite pieces! It works with dresses, shorts, jeans.... practically anything (E X T R E M E L Y   V E R S A T I L E)! Plus, it has a bohemian, California vibe - can't say no to that! You may have noticed that I am wearing boots with only a slight heel! A majority of my posts (around 99.99%) feature me in some sort of high heel. But with all the running around I've been doing, I decided to trade in my heels for some comfortable DV by Dolce Vita boots

What to Wear to College - College FashionistaDV by Dolce Vita Perforated Brown Ankle Boots with Buckles
Brown Fringe Suede Zipper Motorcycle Jacket - Coachella and Bohemian

// MURAL Suede Fringe Jacket // SUGARLIPS Black Skater Dress // 3.1 PHILLIP LIM Medium Pashli Satchel // CHANEL Sunnies // DV by DOLCE VITA Perforated Leather Belt Booties // NORDSTROM Birds on a Branch Necklace //

XO,
Adrienne

You Might Also Like

0 Comments