Tres Chic

Saturday, January 04, 2020

College Fashion_Black and White Outfit Inspo for SchoolA sudden rush of cold air left a lingering chill as winter break reaches its untimely end. Though I prefer warmer temperatures, piling on layers always makes for better outfits. Anyways, one of my favorite pastimes was creating looks that appear much more exuberant and lavish than on the hanger. The Très Chic on my sweater was a bit plain so to create more depth and texture, black beads were added. I've always wanted to create a YouTube channel to document my outfits in motion... maybe after I graduate! But I digress... this is one of the outfits I'd wear to school. I was a bit more daring as an undergrad since I did wear these heels on campus. Yes, I walked around Ring Road and through Aldrich Park.... I've really put my feet through it all however, I've since morphed into more sensible shoes. Until next time!

What to wear to school in Fall_How to style a small white crossbody bag for school_School Inspiration
Petite Outfit Inspiration for School_Adrienne Nguyen_Pharmacy Blog_What to wear for a casual day at school

// FOREVER 21 Sweater with DIY BEADING // Old Dress // PRABAL GURUNG FOR TARGET Heels // MICHAEL KORS SMALL SLOAN Crossbody // CHANEL Sunnies //

XO,
Adrienne


You Might Also Like

3 Comments