Black and White Scallop

Saturday, December 28, 2019


black and white outfit for an opera or theater

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas with family and friends! I stuffed myself with so many desserts I'm practically a walking bakery! Anyways, this is the first time I've had an extended break without school or work since summer! I didn't realize it was a full two weeks of relaxation... I've been mentally exhausted this month and I'm slowly recharging. For those of you who have been following me on instagram @adriennenguyenn, you know that I recently attended ASHP Midyear. It was the most intense interview session I'll ever have in my life; detailed posts to come in 2020!

As for my outfit, holidays call for symphony concerts, the opera, themed musicals and other festivities. This is something I would wear to a day concert - it's a simple yet sophisticated black and white look. An added bonus is this entire ensemble is comfortable! I love this newly acquired crochet/lace crop top from Sister Jane. My mom added a DIY satin black bow since it was plain without any neck details. Instead of opting for black skinny pants, I went for a more feminine and classic look with palazzo pants from Kensie. Since I am quite petite, I am always looking for ways to elongate my frame. The best way to achieve this, during colder seasons, is with high-waisted, flare pants. I also get to hide my sky high platforms! To add a hint of pizzazz, I paired my rather classic outfit with leopard print platform Mary-Janes by Pelle Moda. Until next time!

adrienne nguyen_black and white holiday outfit ideas
white crochet scallop crop top and black wide legged pants outfit
simple black and white party outfit_Outfit ideas for petite girls
outfit ideas for short girls_how to look taller in long black pants

// SISTER JANE White Lace Crochet Crop Top // KENSIE PRETTY Black High Waisted Button Palazzo Pants // PELLE MODA Leopard Calf Hair High Heeled Mary Janes // CHANEL Sunnies //

XO,
Adrienne

You Might Also Like

1 Comments

  1. what is the is size of the top you wear. It is so cute.

    ReplyDelete