Faux Fur Stole

Monday, January 13, 2020

How to Wear a Faux Fur Stole - How to Wear a Fur Scarf - What to Wear with an oversized Cashmere Sweater
A simple little accessory... along with keeping you warm and toasty, this stole is a versatile piece that can be layered on top of coats, sweaters and anything else that may come to mind. I treated this as if it were a scarf so instead of leaving this stole hanging around my neck, I decided to belt it up! I've been very fond of the "belting up scarf" look ever since high school and that feeling was only heightened when Burberry showcased this look during their Fall / Winter 2014 Fashion Show. Instead of leaving the belt buckle exposed in front, I rotated it 180 degrees to the back - just a matter of preference.

To continue the color scheme, I wore a slouchy cashmere sweater from J. Crew. It's the comfiest thing ever but boy does it wrinkle; good thing the stole covers up all those pesky wrinkles! I paired this outfit with my Zara skinny leather trim black pants and OTK suede boots by Ivanka Trump! These are no longer available but I've linked similar ones below. What do I love about OTK boots? They work well with pretty much everything! Besides, they're appropriate for work, school, and casual outings! Until next time!

How to Wear Suede Over the Knee Boots - OTK How to Belt a Sweater and Scarf - Burberry
J.Crew Camel Oversized Cashmere Sweater with Faux Fur Stole and Zara Leather Trim Pants

// J. CREW Camel Cashmere Oversized Sweater // ZARA Leather Trim Black Skinny Pants // 3.1 PHILLIP LIM Pashli Medium Satchel // IVANKA TRUMP Sarena Over The Knee Suede Boots // CHANEL Sunglasses //

XO,
Adrienne

You Might Also Like

0 Comments