Summer Solstice

Tuesday, July 23, 2019

What to Wear on Summer Vacation_Adrienne Nguyen_California Pharmacy School Blog _ Pharmacy Blog _ Industry Pharmacist _ What to Wear for a European Getaway
Rotations > School? YES! Although the didactic curriculum I received at UCSD was top tier, P4 year is dedicated to applying that knowledge to my industry/clinical clerkships. The ability to integrate what I've retained from school to on-going projects really brings everything to perspective. I cannot believe I'm almost done with my six week rotation in Clinical Development at Allergan. I'll post more about my experience at the end of the rotation but this year is going to fly by fast.

Between working on my journal club presentation, doing literature searches and helping out with studies, I've been a bit MIA from my blog but I do try to post daily Instagram stories so follow along @adriennenguyenn. I will now be staying up to finish projects whereas I used to stay up to study for exams. It's a big change but this adventure is illuminating and I know it's going to be a wild ride. I find that I have more time for leisure on the weekends but it'll soon be occupied with researching programs/schools offering fellowships and preparing for interviews.

As for this post, it was taken earlier this year at Balboa Park in San Diego. This is a typical outfit I'd wear on vacation but it was such a beautiful, sunny day that it was warranted. The day started at Caroline's near UCSD where lunch was quick and the views were breath-taking. Even though I've been a resident of San Diego for the past three years, there's just so much more for me to see. I opt for walking around new spots whenever it's feasible and safe since it's easier to take in the culture and of course, snap a few pictures. Anyways, if you've been following me on Instagram, you know that I took a brief vacation in San Francisco. I'm still sorting through all my SF pictures but that post will be up before the end of August! Until next time!

Adrienne Nguyen_ UCSD School of Pharmacy Blog _ Navy Blue Polka DOt Dress _ MCM Tote Tri Colored Bag_ What to Wear with A Fedora
Adrienne Nguyen_San Diego Fashion Blog _ PrePharm Blog _ Career Blog
Adrienne Nguyen_ California Asian Fashion Blogger _ Vietnamese Fashion Blogger _ Pharmacy Blog _ How to Style a Fedora _ Balboa Park San Diego
                 
                 
// MCM Tote // SAM EDELMAN Heeled Sandals // CHANEL Sunnies // JORD Watch //

XO,
Adrienne

You Might Also Like

1 Comments