Simple and Clean

Saturday, June 01, 2019

Adrienne Nguyen_Classic Black and White Outfit

I have exactly one week left of school for the rest of my life! Grad school/pharmacy school is reaching it's end way too fast. I can vividly recall walking onto campus for the first time... I was wearing a pant suit for interviews and running on adrenaline since I was up at 5AM (cue nostalgia and moody music). 3 years later, I'm wrapping up the last leg of my didactic curriculum and transitioning to my clinical clerkship otherwise known as rotations. Although I'm ready for a new adventure in life, I'm going to miss being in the classroom. The confines of school was an appropriate place to make mistakes without any detrimental consequences. Now it's time to hone in all the skills and knowledge I acquired from UCSD and apply it to rotations/reality. I'm hoping I will have more time to post during my 4th year - both fashion and pharmacy.

Onwards to this post, one of the most versatile pieces I own is this sleeveless lace top from Banana! If you peruse the Banana Republic website, you'll notice that many items are not available for petites 😢.  I got an X-Small for this top and it's a tad bit long but nothing a simple alteration can't fix! I decided to stick with a classic black and white color scheme for this outfit. However, I couldn't resist the urge to add a splash of color! This is a great outfit for a casual day out or even school! This exact trimmed sleeveless top is sold out but I linked an alternative Banana Republic top at the bottom!    

White LAce top with Black Trim _ Tahari Flare Pants
Adrienne Nguyen_Casual SD Fashion Blogger
adrienne nguyen_korean fashion bloggere_Japanese fashion_Vietnamese fashion
Adrienne Nguyen_jimmy choo bag


// BANANA REPUBLIC Lace Trim Top c/o (Get it HERE// TAHARI Black Pants // MARCO SANTO Salmon Platforms // CHANEL Sunglasses // JIMMY CHOO Satchel //

XO,
Adrienne

You Might Also Like

1 Comments

  1. Congratulations in advance on your graduation from Grad school and best wishes going forward!
    Your white sleeveless embroidered leafy overlay top from Banana Republic looks fabulous being worn with the black flare Tahar pants and Chanel sunglasses. You styled a very attractive looking outfit.

    https://full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete