The Quintessential Cape

Sunday, May 26, 2019

adrienne nguyen_how to wear a cape_what to wear with a black cape
Every girl needs a cape... in my opinion. I've been in possession of this cape for quite some time yet I haven't had the opportunity to wear it. Capes are the epitome of class, sophistication and femininity. They're versatile but the only place I haven't been able to wear them is school. Pretty ironic since this was taken at my undergraduate alma mater - University of California, Irvine. Why are capes impractical in the academic setting? Well, I always have my planner, notebook and laptop with me. Unless I'm carrying my laptop bag by it's top handles with all my other necessities stuffed in it, I wouldn't be able to function. Regardless, I only have a few more weeks of my P3 year left so I plan on wearing a cape top soon. Until next time!

adrienne nguyen_pharmacy school blogger_pharmacist_doctor blog
adrienne nguyen_how to style a cape_what to wear to a dinner party
adrienne nguyen_university of california irvine_UCI
adrienne nguyen_feminine style_classic style_classic vintage
adrienne nguyen_california style blogger_asian fashion blogger
adrienne nguyen_petite style blogger_small fashion blogger
adrienne nguyen_greay and black cape_what to wear with a black dress
adrienne nguyen_what to wear to a fall wedding_what to wear to college in fall
adrienne nguyen_fall fashion cape dress
adrienne nguyen_what to wear with black leather block heels_what to wear with black mini dress
         
       

         
       
     
   
// Milly Cape // Diane von Fustenburg Heels // Chanel Sunglasses // Saks Fifth Avenue Ring // 

XO,
Adrienne 

You Might Also Like

9 Comments

  1. You look so beautiful! I agree completely every girl needs a nice cape!
    xo
    girlintheyellowdress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very aristocratic outfit =)


    Christmas Giveaway
    http://chocolate-sarcasm.blogspot.com/2012/12/christmas-giveaway-from-chicnova.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow this outfit is super elegant!
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com.au/2012/12/kiss-me-im-your-golden-girl.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post! loved it.

    joined your GFC, return the fav?

    http://funkyfashionjunky.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. That cape is divine!! I'm in love with the closures!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your outfit featuring the Milly Cape looks very classy and attractive! The black dress you styled it with looks very pretty and the statement necklace adds a lot to the fabulous look of the outfit.

    https://full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete