Superbloom

Sunday, May 19, 2019

California Superbloom_California Poppies_Adrienne Nguyen Pharmacy Student

It sure has been a long time since my last post but school has been consuming the bulk of my time. This is my last quarter in a classroom and to be honest, it's surreal. I've spent the better part of my life as a student so it'll be bittersweet when it comes to an end this June. Sure, I'm only at school once a week 😬 but I'll get nostalgic when it's official. I will write another post about my plans for the rest of the year but just know that I'm both ecstatic and anxious.

Onward to this post, I had the opportunity to visit the poppy superbloom at Lake Elsinore! Jonathan and I spent around 2 hours in traffic however, the excruciating wait was worth it. We got there an hour or so before dusk which made taking pictures quite difficult but I think we managed well. Prior to out expedition out to Lake Elsinore, I saw numerous articles regarding the heavy traffic so I was left a bit disheartened but it was manageable during the week day. We parked right around the entrance and started our trek up the mountains. As we began walking on the trail, there were a plethora of people who wandered off the trail. Up above and down below, people were scattered within every crevice of the mountains. No flowers were harmed for these pictures - we just used photoshop and strategic angles to capture our pictures 😏 We spent a few hours here until visibility was at a bare minimum and these are some of the pictures!

Superbloom blogger_1901 White Midi Eyelet Dress_How to Style a White Midi Dress
What to wear to Santorini_What to Wear to a Picnic_How to wear a Sun Hat
What to Wear to a Flower Field_Flower Field Photoshoot_Flower Field Ideas_What to wear to See the California Poppies_Adrienne Nguyen





Adrienne Nguyen_How to Style A Sun Hat and White Dress_How to Wear a Midi Dress
Adrienne Nguyen_What to Wear During Spring_White Crochet Midi Dress
Adrienne Nguyen_Hamptons Style_What to Wear to France_French Girl Spring Style
Adrienne Nguyen_California Pharmacy School Blog_What to Wear to the Flower Fields
Adrienne Nguyen_Sunset Photography_Nordstrom White Crochet Midi Dress_White Button Down Eyelet Dress
Adrienne Nguyen_Flower Sun Hat_What to Wear in the Summer_ California Style
         
       
         
       
     
// Punta Cana Sun Hat // 1901 Eyelet Button Down Midi Dress from Nordstrom // Chanel Sunnies //

XO,
Adrienne

You Might Also Like

1 Comments

  1. That poppy superbloom at Lake Elsinore is gorgeous, and so is that Eyelet Button Down Midi-Dress from Nordstrom!!! It looks wonderful styled with the wide brimmed Punta Cana Sun Hat.
    Your outfit photos featuring that very pretty OOTD and the spectacular poppy superbloom are fabulous!

    https://full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete