Dusk

Sunday, November 04, 2018


Just when I thought the weather in California was beginning to cool down, it becomes toasty, AGAIN! It's predicted that it will be 90 degrees Fahrenheit tomorrow but at least I can find refuge indoors! Anyways, this post was taken at the Orange County Courthouse in Santa Ana. It was surprisingly empty and serene AND no one bothered us while we were taking pictures - that's a first!













// Diane von Furstenburg Block Heels // Louis Vuitton Epi Clutch // Chanel Sunglasses // 

Catch me on twitter and instagram @adriennenguyenn


You Might Also Like

2 Comments

  1. I just discover your blog thanks to Chictopia and I really love it! Love your dress!
    Following you on Bloglovin and GFC:)

    Kisses, Lucy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog. Love your style, great pictures. I will for sure visit your blog often.
    www.instyleforless.org

    ReplyDelete