Mesh-ing

Monday, November 05, 2018


How to Wear a Mesh Bomber - Casual Everyday Outfit
A lightweight jacket perfect for summer and a possible layering piece for fall? This mesh bomber definitely fulfills both! You may have noticed this piece on my blog before when I posted it with my exercise attire (HERE). If there's something I love more than staple pieces (a plain white tee shirt, distressed jeans or a black coat), it's unexpected versatile and transitional treasures! This bomber worked perfectly for an off-duty look and I can see myself styling this in so many different ways! For instance, when the temperature permits, I can layer this underneath a few short sleeved sweaters or on top of some plain blouses! I cannot wait until it gets colder - anyone with me?

I linked some alternatives below so you can check them out - the first linked mesh bomber is on sale for $18! Get it now while sizes are still available! It looks identical to mine! Some say wear black when you feel like there's just nothing to wear in your closet so that I did.

For those of you checking out my blog for the first time, make sure to follow me on Instagram and check out my Poshmark @adriennenguyenn. I am updating my virtual closet everyday and many items are new with/out tags or gently worn! Help me save up money for tuition! Hope you guys like this post - until next time!

All Black Outfit
Black Leather Shorts and a bomber
Everyday All Black Outfit - Fashion


// JUICY COUTURE Black Mesh Bomber // FOREVER 21 Black Tank Top // SPARKLE & FADE Black Leather Shorts // SAKS FIFTH AVENUE GRAY LABEL Suede Heels // CHANEL Sunglasses //

You Might Also Like

0 Comments