Mirror Image

Friday, September 28, 2018

how to wear shorts and high heels
I am getting tired of this humid weather in Southern California but I don't mind the cool nights. Nevertheless, I do hope the temperature starts decreasing soon - my winter clothes are just dying to be worn. I've been doing a lot of driving for short road trips up and down California... my eyes are straining but there is still so much left to do! Here is an easy, breezy outfit perfect for a scorching hot, summer day. I found these beautiful elastic band shorts from Carmen Marc Valvo. I kept my accessories in muted tones to keep the focus on my shorts but I couldn't resist wearing my mint cat-eye sunglasses!

casual summer fashion - sheer white top and shorts with pockets
how to wear a side braid
how to look classy with a tote

// CARMEN MARC VALVO Shorts // REED KRAKOFF Boxer Tote // STEVE MADDEN Realove Heels // CHANEL Sunnies //

XO,
Adrienne

You Might Also Like

0 Comments