Feeling Yellow - Mixing Prints

Friday, September 14, 2018


My style has been quite bland lately so I decided to spice it up by reverting back to my old ways of mixing prints! As contradicting as that may sound, I miss creating outfits and wearing things in a way other people wouldn't. If you have been reading my posts, you may remember an article I wrote stating that I would start a tips section on my blog. I enjoyed reinventing runway looks in high school with things I had in my closet - some looked very similar while others followed the same color scheme or theme. 

Now onward to my outfit! I finally found heels to replace my old BCBG Max Azria's. It usually takes me a while to break into new shoes but these are surprisingly comfortable - I hope I didn't jinx myself! But I am a fan for nude, beige, or tan heels since they make me appear taller than I actually am! Though these brown heels don't fit that criteria, they're mighty comfy. Fashion and comfort working together? Who knew that was possible! Anyways, I actually wanted to pair this Lovers and Friends floral top with the yellow skirt featured in one of my most recent posts but it looked quite plain so I opted for these houndstooth shorts from Forever 21. Until next time!

// LOVERS & FRIENDS Exposed Shoulders Top // FOREVER 21 Houndstooth Shorts // REED KRAKOFF Boxer Tote // DIOR Sunnies // JESSICA SIMPSON High Heeled Sandals //

XO,
Adrienne

You Might Also Like

2 Comments

  1. Yellow is certainly a hard color to pull off but you look great! :)

    xo
    Maggie A
    LOVE MAVIN

    ReplyDelete