My Fair Lady

Saturday, May 05, 2018



May is an exceptionally busy month for me in regards to my academic endeavors. When I received this dress, it was "one size fits all." Unfortunately, this dress does NOT fit all sizes. Let's start with the lining. This dress comes with a black slip dress that was ridiculously tight - it is guaranteed to rip if you sit down. It also downplays the design so I decided to wear my own nude slip underneath this number. Additionally, the dress itself has a peculiar cut. I would consider myself petite and boy was this dress short! *Note to customers: don't bend down and do not wear on windy days!* Not only that but the sleeves are floating between 3/4th's and full length. But I do adore the style and it is surprisingly comfortable (not itchy at all!). 




 // MICHAEL KORS Boots // CHANEL Sunnies // TED BAKER Clutch //

XO,
Adrienne

You Might Also Like

2 Comments

  1. Hello Adrienne! Found you through LB :) Love your looks! So I fanned you there and followed your blog on Bloglovin :) Love the dress and the boots in this look! ♥

    Erika from STYLE AND SUNDRY
    (Find me on Lookbook!)

    ReplyDelete