FINE DETAILS: MOTORCYCLE JACKET

Saturday, March 25, 2017


For my first two years as an undergraduate, I would constantly dress up to school and events. My third year marked the downfall of this and come senior year I found myself looking for more comfortable clothes that I could toss on with some accessories and military boots or flats. This ensemble resembles something I would wear to school minus the heels of course... I find myself unable to walk around school with heels anymore possibly because there are so many hills! It may sound a bit clichè however I love making the cheap look chic. Mixing and matching articles of clothing valued at various price ranges makes dressing up more fun for me. 







// FOREVER 21 Jacket // MARCO SANTI Heels // REBECCA MINKOFF Bag // CHANEL Sunnies //

XO,
Adrienne

You Might Also Like

1 Comments