Woolly Mammoth

Wednesday, April 05, 2017

It's blazing hot in Southern California so do not let this outfit mislead you! I just forgot to post it during Winter *whoops!* The weather is perfect though it has been quite breezy the past few days. I spent most of my spring break running, sleeping in, and getting other projects in full swing! I find myself always having to sort out my priorities. I never actually have any free time and there's always something on my plate. Even studying becomes hard when there's so much to do. Now it's back to school and the amount of work I have to do will never cease.

Anyways, I decided to keep my outfit simple so I paired this plaid Free People skirt with a black turtleneck from Zara. To protect myself from the insane winds we were experiencing that day, I tossed on a faux-fur vest. Gold accessories seem to always make an outfit look so much better so I incorporated it through the means of a necklace, cross-body, belt, and boots! ...Until next time!


// FREE PEOPLE Wool Skirt // MICHEAL MICHAEL KORS Leather Booties // ZARA Turtleneck // ANNE KLEIN Belt // FOREVER 21 Sunglasses // ZAC POSEN Mini Loren Crossbody //

You Might Also Like

0 Comments