Fresh Work Wear

Friday, November 11, 2016


Adrienne Nguyen_UCSD_California Pharmacy Student

I finished all my midterms last week and took my first final yesterday! I honestly cannot believe how fast this quarter is going - looking back at my workload and weekly schedule, I have no idea how I managed everything. Comparing my situation as a pharmacy student compared to my undergraduate years is a bit disheartening. When I was an undergrad, I thought I spent too way too many nights staying up (midnight seemed too late for me). As of now, I no longer have a regular sleeping schedule (insert sad teardrop emoji). I crave naps and sometimes I have to stay up until the wee hours of the night, I'm talking about 3 to 4AM, to finish all of my work. Just three years left of actual memorizing, studying and writing! Anyways, I know a lot of you pharmacy applicants are now going to interviews and I've had a lot of feedback from my posts. Starting next year, I will initiate a virtual pharmacy school mentor-mentee program to aid applicants! I'll have a signup and we can have sessions as time permits!

Now on to this post...I wore this over the summer in Orange County - as you can tell I am WAY behind on posts.  I got this sheer overlay TOPSHOP pencil skirt at Nordstrom and I'm just waiting to wear this on rotations (which will, unfortunately, be the summer of 2018 since I'll be doing research this coming summer)! I love dressing up but its quite hard at UCSD - check out my Instagram posts to see what I wear on a daily basis. The parking situation here is B E Y O N D terrible and I have to park at Revelle and scramble across the street to get onto campus (High five to those who know what I'm taking about, #TheStruggleIsReal). The highest heel height I can manage without tumbling down hills is 2 inches! I wanted to avoid wearing these heeled flats to school since the road is uneven but I gave into temptation. I wore these yesterday and they're still in great condition. I will try to post more often - I have some exciting collaborations to share with you guys in the future! Until next time!


How to Look Fashionable at the Office - Summer Work Outfit_Adrienne Nguyen
What to Wear to Work in the Summer - California Fashion Blogger
Pharmacy Student Fashion_Adrienne Nguyen_Topshop_Pencil Skirt and Tank Top
Sheer Pencil Skirt for the Office_Adrienne Nguyen


// ZARA Cream Swing Top // TOPSHOP Sheer Overlay Pencil Skirt // REED KRAKOFF Boxer Tote // SAM EDELMAN Gold Block Heels // CHANEL Sunglasses //

XO,
Adrienne 

You Might Also Like

0 Comments