Burgundy

Friday, November 18, 2016

Thanksgiving is right around the corner! Are you guys excited? I wanted to find some autumn inspired accents for my room but each time I enter a home decor store, I am bombarded with Christmas shenanigans. Don't get me wrong though. Christmas is a lovely holiday that I both celebrate and enjoy but I wanted to find some rustic decorations that could serve as transitional pieces. Despite my later than usual posting schedule, I wanted to post more often so I might include sales that grab my attention, pieces I would like to add to my closet or inspirational interiors. I believe that would allow me to interact with you guys more. Anyways, it still is hot but we did experience some strong winds a few days ago. Even though it was extremely dry, I decided to wear this ensemble. Plum and burgundy are two of my favorite colors. There's just something powerful and dark about it - it has the right amount of seduction, mystery and allure. I centered my outfit around these colors by pairing my plum BCBGeneration fedora with a crimson top and skinny pants from ZARA. By the way, I finally found a wool fedora hat that suited my face! They are usually too small on me but this one was perfect!
// ZARA Crop Sweater // ZARA Plaid Pants // OASAP Necklace (Purchase HERE) // BCBGeneration Wool Fedora // MICHAEL KORS Leather Booties // 3.1 PHILLIP LIM Pashli Medium Satchel // BLANC NOIR Faux Fur Vest // 


You Might Also Like

0 Comments