Picking Flowers

Saturday, March 26, 2016

Even though it's sunny year round in California, I'm quite glad Spring arrived! Pastels, floral prints... Yes, I know "groundbreaking" but it just tickles me! I cannot wait to get my hands on some key pieces that caught my eye at Zara, Banana Republic, and J. Crew! I will probably make a Spring Essentials post in the near future!

Spring gives me a chance to empty out my closet. I scavenge through all my stuff each year but I find myself unable to let go of anything. I take down many things only to find myself putting them back up - does anyone else have this problem? I've been better with donating my clothes or selling them on Poshmark though I become attached with so many of my things. This time will be different. IT MUST. My closet is ready to burst so stay updated with my Poshmark closet; I will be updating it with a bunch of things this April! Until next time!


// I.N.C. Orange Top Turned into a Crop Top // eSHAKTI Midi Floral Skirt // COACH Beige Heels // TORY BURCH Yellow Neon Clutch // CHANEL Sunglasses // NORDSTROM Parrott Necklace //

You Might Also Like

6 Comments