Blue Mirage

Friday, May 13, 2016



DO you guys ever find yourself wishing for more time? Whether it's to study for an exam, elongate a well deserved vacation or anything of the likes, just try to stay optimistic. Things could be worse! For those of you who read my previous post, I just have so much to do this month and that bright light at the end of the tunnel seems quite far.  Just thinking about it is making my mind whirl but I am maintaining my sanity through music and exercise. I tend to listen to the Amélie soundtrack whenever I need to concentrate and it really makes me want to pick up both my violin and piano again. Sure, I play some of my favorite pieces on the piano from time to time but I would love to challenge myself with some new music. 

To all the mother's out there, I hope you had a wonderful day! My mom is my number one supporter and she is always there for me: presentations, performances, you name it! She even takes 98% of my outfit pictures! I know I don't show it all the time but thank you for everything! I love you, mom! 

On that special day, my mom and I both woke up at 8AM with the intention of going out but it took us 5 hours to get ready! We faced the gruesome test of choosing what to wear. Before we went back home, we made a pit stop at...d r u m r o l l....Sprinkles Cupcakes! Little did we know that there would be an incredibly long line! But then again it was inevitable since it was Mother's Day.  My mom tried to convince me to forget about the cupcakes but we were already there so I basked under the sun (the line was so long it went out the door and into the parking area - Newport Beach location) for about half an hour. 




// waLG LONDON Dress (Purchase HERE)// IVANKA TRUMP Suede Heels // PROENZA SCHOULER PS11 Clutch // BETSEY JOHNSON Belt // CHANEL Sunnies // 

XO,
Adrienne


You Might Also Like

0 Comments