Oh Deer

Monday, January 02, 2017


Christmas Sweater_Adrienne Nguyen_ALl Black Christmas Outfit

Happy New Year, lovelies! I hope you're all enjoying the first day of the new year with lots of food, shopping, and spending time with loved ones! I wish I enjoyed my break more but I knew what I was getting into by agreeing to speak at a conference and writing up a research manuscript. I have to stay positive though - it's all for a better resume and future! I still have spring break to look forward to and I'm hoping I actually get a mental break by then!

Anyways, this is my version of a not so ugly Christmas sweater! It's the cutest thing ever and my mom found it within a midst of your really really ugly sweaters. I paired this with a subtle floral embroidered button down underneath and black leather shorts. The pop of color is from my new maroon black Pashli my mom got me for Christmas - it's slowly becoming one of my most used bags! But I wanted a bit more color so I wore my newly acquired embroidered black suede Nanette Lepore booties! They were an impulsive buy and I suppose you could say a Christmas gift for myself! You can get my exact bag and boots linked at the bottom! I've accomplished so much this past year and I have so much to be thankful for.

Here are my New Year's Resolutions:
1. Aim for honors in all my classes
2. Spend more time enjoying life (traveling, eating, etc.)
3. Get back into photography
4. Write more pharmacy related posts
5. Eat less chocolate and chips ):

What are your resolutions? I hope you all have a wonderful week! Until next time!


Embroidered Floral Suede Black Booties Nanette Lepore_Adrienne Nguyen_Invictus_Winter Style
What I Wore to a Casual Christmas Party_Adrienne Nguyen_3.1 Phillip Lim Pashli Maroon Black Satchel
Adrienne Nguyen_Pharmacy Candidate _PharmD Student_UCSD
Fall Fashion_Adrienne Nguyen Black Sweater with White Collar Shirt
Adrienne Nguyen_Black Sweater and Black Shorts Look_What to Wear to School
Grad Student_Pharmacy Student Fashion_Adrienne Nguyen
Adrienne Nguyen_ Oh Deer Christmas Sweater_Ugly Christmas Sweater


// NANETTE LEPORE Floral Embroidered Suede Booties // SPARKLE & FADE Leather Shorts // 3.1 PHILLIP LIM Pashli // CHANEL Sunglasses // FOREVER 21 Floral Embroidered Button Down // HUE Stockings // 

XO,
Adrienne

You Might Also Like

0 Comments