Philly Love
Friday, September 18, 2026As a woman who travels often for work, having easy no fuss pieces is a must. This simple shirtdress works well not only on it’s own but also as a lightweight jacket on top of a solid foundation. For this look, I wore it as a simple dress and added some simple black accessories. I went straight to the airport so I swapped my d’orsay heels for platform sneakers.
I only had one evening in Philly and a colleague found a well known cheesesteak location… apparently there’s a friendly war for the number 1 spot. We tried Dalesaandro’s and it was SUBSTANTIAL. I got the mushroom chicken steak with extra cheese and I only managed to get through half of it. This place is cash only but worth a visit if you want to try a quintessential Michelin recognized spot.
I only had one evening in Philly and a colleague found a well known cheesesteak location… apparently there’s a friendly war for the number 1 spot. We tried Dalesaandro’s and it was SUBSTANTIAL. I got the mushroom chicken steak with extra cheese and I only managed to get through half of it. This place is cash only but worth a visit if you want to try a quintessential Michelin recognized spot.
XO,
Adrienne




























0 Comments