Casual Beach Day - La Jolla Cove

Friday, May 17, 2024

Adrienne Nguyen_Striped Maxi Dress with Denim Jacket and Panama Hat with Coach Hobo Bag in La Jolla Cove, San Diego, California

Good morning from beautiful San Diego! It's finally warm enough to wear sleeveless dresses and tops though the occasional breeze renders a light jacket useful to have and/or necessary. I typically opt for vertical stripes as opposed to horizontal ones because the latter widens my frame... However, I just love the casual and effortless look of this dress. I paired it with my light wash denim jacket, a slouchy hobo bag and my Panama hat.

Horizontal Striped Blue and White Maxi Strapless Dress with Light Wash Denim Jacket_Butterfly Hoop Earrings_Panama Hat_Fedora Hat_Studded Sandals_Coach Hobo Bag_San Diego_La Jolla_Adrienne Nguyen
Casual Outfit Ideas_San Diego Blogger_Adrienne Nguyen
San Diego Fashion_Maxi Dress and Fedora Hat_Coach Bag_Adrienne Nguyen
Summer Fashion_Striped Strapless Maxi Dress with Light Wash Denim Jacket and Panama Hat_Fedora Hat Fashion_Adrienne Nguyen


XO,
Adrienne

You Might Also Like

0 Comments