Business Casual 3D Florals

Friday, May 03, 2024

Adrienne Nguyen_Old Money Business Casual Turtleneck and Pencil Skirt Outfit_Blue and Brown Outfit_Lady Dior Bag

Hi everyone! I recently ventured back to Orange County and it was a rather windy day! I typically wear lighter clothing but I'm glad I bundled up! I wore this cableknit cropped turtleneck sweater with a bow from Toccin and I paired this blue number with my brown crochet pencil skirt from Tory Burch; I love the added 3D floral detailing that encompasses the entirety of the skirt. I kept my accessories minimal with my amaranth small Lady Dior bag and nude heels. Have a wonderful weekend!

Adrienne Nguyen_Turtleneck Sweater with Tory Burch Pencil Skirt
Adrienne Nguyen_Range Rover Velar Interior_Car Addict


// Small ABC Lady Dior Amaranth // Tory Burch Crochet Pencil Skirt // Toccin Cropped Turtleneck Sweater // Chanel Sunnies // Nine West Heels //

XO,
Adrienne

You Might Also Like

0 Comments