VIVAIA Knee High Boots and Slingback Heels

Friday, March 15, 2024

Vivaia Knee High Boots_Boots for Wide Feet_Adrienen Nguyen

These knee high boots and slingback heels are so versatile! I am petite so I often wear heels to give myself an extra few inches AND a little more confidence. Heels aren't generally made for those with wide feet and most compress your toes into a pointy triangle tip. Sure, there are rounded heels but they still don't give your toes ample room to move. I can attest to the comfort level and versatility of these two pairs of shoes; I actually have another one that isn't pictured in this post! I wore these boots all around DC and walked THOUSANDS of steps in these knee high boots. I also love how they hug my legs; see my DC post here! As for the slingbacks, I wore them to a biotech conference and I was able to dash from place to place without any pain! If you want to see more pictures of how I style these shoes, follow me on Instagram @adriennenguyenn.

Pink Poncho Cape for Spring_Pink and White Outfit_Vivaia Slingbacks_Vivaia_Adrienne Nguyen
Feather Top Cocktail Outfit_Cream and Black Outfit_CIgarette Pants_Ankle Pants_Business Casual_Vivaia Slingbacks_Vivaia_Adrienne Nguyen
Washington DC_Knee High Boots_Vivaia Boots_White House_Vivaia_Adrienne Nguyen
Vivaia Boots_Knee High Boots_Old MOney Outfit with Sweater Vest and Tweed Mini Skirt_Washington Monument_Vivaia_Adrienne Nguyen
All BLack Outfit_Downtown City Outfit_Faux Fur Joie Wool Coat_Fringe Mini Dress_Vivaia Knee High Boots_Vivaia_Adrienne Nguyen


XO,
Adrienne

You Might Also Like

0 Comments