Prada Paradoxe

Friday, March 22, 2024

Prada Paradoxe Intense Eau de Parfum_Adrienne Nguyen_Perfume Review

Never the same, always myself. The campaign slogan for Prada’s Paradoxe’s Eau de Parfum really embodies what I feel to my core. I wear numerous hats in life and that requires me to shift not only my mindset but often results in the need for different attire. Whether I’m in corporate mode attending meetings or casually running errands during the week, I’m still the same person. I live a pretty fast paced lifestyle and for those who have been following me for some time, you know that I travel much more than average. Regardless of what I’m doing, what I’m wearing, or where I am in the world, I know my guiding point, my true north, myself.

In my opinion, I prefer the Paradoxe Intense. It’s a more powerful and intoxicating floral ambery fragrance. The fragrance notes are: jasmine, amber, and moss. If you would like something more sweet, I would give the original Paradoxe parfum a try!

In an effort to be more sustainable, the Paradoxe collection is refillable and the packaging is entirely recyclable.

Interested in finding out more about this scent? Check the links below.

Prada Paradoxe Eau de Parfum_Adrienne Nguyen_Luxury Perfume Review
Prada Paradoxe Eau de Parfum_Refillable Perfume_Adrienne Nguyen_Luxury Perfume
Prada Paradoxe Eau de Parfum_Photography_Adrienne Nguyen_Luxury Perfume
Prada Paradoxe Eau de Parfum Intense_Luxury Perfume_Adrienne Nguyen
Prada Paradoxe Eau de Parfum_Prada_Luxury Perfume_Adrienne Nguyen


XO,
Adrienne

You Might Also Like

0 Comments