The Kooples Emily Bag

Tuesday, September 20, 2022

Adrienne Nguyen_The Kooples Small Purple Crossbody Bag Review

I never knew a lilac bag was something I needed! I actually ordered the small Emily crossbody in eggplant/aubergine however, The Kooples sent me the wrong color... I decided to keep this bag anyways since it's just too cute! It's much more functional compared to other crossbody bags in my possession and pairs well with many of my outfits. The first time I wore this bag out in public was with this asymmetrical white shirt dress. It was an incredibly windy day though it created a nice effect for outfit photos. I captured this in front of The Guild Hotel in San Diego while there was a floral pop-up event. This leans more into Spring but with the weather still hitting upper 80's, I plan on wearing white summer-esque clothing for the foreseeable future!

Watch my review of this bag below! Remember to subscribe to my YouTube Channel!



Adrienne Nguyen_Affordable Luxury French Fashion Brands_The Kooples Emily Bag_ emily ratajkowski collaboration
Adrienne Nguyen_Purple Lilac Crocodile Embossed Bag
What to Wear with a Purple Bag_Adrienne Nguyen

XO,
Adrienne

You Might Also Like

0 Comments