GI Jane

Monday, March 15, 2021

Camouflage Outfit for a Casual Everyday Look - What to Wear with a Camouflage Dress - Adrienne Nguyen

My version of uptown grunge featuring one of my favorite prints - camouflage. I have such a high affinity for this shades of green and brown color combination! Whenever I want to play up a plain old black outfit, I try to either pop in a bold color for a strike contrast or add a print. I wore this to do some shopping earlier this week and I'm trying to get back into wearing "actual outfits" when I go out. This WFH lifestyle is really impacting my style game! I find myself navigating towards oversized hoodies and sweats but I really have to break the habit or I'll be in bad shape when I actually have to go back into the office!

With everything that transpired this year, I'll be ending my posts with positive affirmations. It may take form in quotes, passages from my favorite novels or simply a lame joke to make you smile. Besides, don't we all need a little more optimism in life? My hope is that we can take everything we have learned during our quarantine to do better once we are able to return back to "normalcy." 

Quote of the week: 
"Nothing is impossible. The word itself says, I'm possible." - Audrey Hepburn

All Black Outfit with Camouflage Coat - Winter Fashion Ideas for College - Adrienne Nguyen

How to Style a Duster Coat - How to Style Camouflage Jacket - Camo Girl - Adrienne Nguyen
All Black Outfit Ideas - Pop of Color Outfits - Burgundy Pashli Satchel with Michael Kors Lace Up Boots - Adrienne Nguyen
NYC Downtown City Style - Los Angeles Everyday Wear - OOTD - What to Wear to School - Adrienne Nguyen
How to Style A Duster Coat with Black Leather Combat Boots and Phillip Lim Pashli - Adrienne Nguyen
What to Wear to an Outdoor Event During Winter - College fashionista - Adrienne Nguyen

// 3.1 Phillip Lim Pashli Satchel // Michael Kors Black Leather Lace Up Combat Heeled Boots with Zipper //

XO,
Adrienne

You Might Also Like

0 Comments