Eye of the Tiger

Monday, March 01, 2021

Camel Turtleneck with Black Leather Shorts Fashion for Petite Girls_Adrienne Nguyen

My typical college uniform. Any time it was chilly, I opted for a sweater, shorts, and boots combination. I still find myself wearing a variation of this ensemble post-graduation and I do not see myself changing styles in the near future! The sweater keeps me warm while the shorts add an edgier touch to my look. Maybe it's just me but I often find that my legs are fine in shorts year round... Rain or shine. Hot or Cold. Is anyone else like that?

For those of you following me on IG @adriennenguyenn, you'll know that I finally found the opportunity to read The Art of War. Some of the teachings by Sun Tzu rely on common sense while others have deeper implications. This quick read isn't just for military officials, it's great for leaders in all fields from science to politics. There are many online communities devoted towards deciphering each line but I will end with this: By altering his arrangements and changing his plans, he keeps the enemy without definite knowledge. By shifting his camp and taking circuitous routes, he prevents the enemy from anticipating his purpose.

What to Wear to School_Back to School Fashion_Casual Cool Street Wear_Adrienne Nguyen
What to Wear with Suede and Leather Fur Michael Kors Boots_Boots and Leather Shorts Fashion_San Diego Fashion Blogger_Petite Fashion Blogger Adrienne Nguyen
What to Wear for a Casual Lunch Date_Everyday Twenty Year Old Fashion in 2021_College Girl Fashion_Cool Girl Style Adrienne Nguyen
What to Wear with a Tri Color Chevron MCM Tote_How to Style an Oversized Camel Sweater_Adrienne Nguyen
Tiger Oversized Turtleneck Sweater with Leather Shorts at UCSD_Woods at UCSD_Adrienne Nguyen
Urban Grunge Style for FW NYFW_New York City Style Adrienne Nguyen

// Michael Kors Suede and Fur Camel Lace Up Platform Boots // MCM Chevron Cognac, White and Black Tote // Tiger Oversized Turtleneck Sweater // Black Cuffed Leather Shorts // Gold Statement Earrings // Black Sunglasses //

 XO,
Adrienne

You Might Also Like

0 Comments