The Scholar

Monday, May 03, 2021

Sweater Vest with Bow Collar Button Down and Duster Coat OTK Boots Outfit_Gossip Girl Inspired Fashion in 2021_What to Wear in Spring_Adrienne nguyen

The sweater vest blew up this year! Sure, it may be an oversized, roomy sister to the ones I own... but still! It finally has the opportunity to shine! I decided to channel my inner preppy persona for this look. I knew I wanted to work around this geometric blue and yellow sweater vest so I built my outfit with this as an anchor. I threw this on top of my Ralph Lauren sheer roses collar button down top and accessorized it with a DIY ribbon bow. It still felt a tad bit empty so I added my camel sleeveless duster coat to give it more layers. Paired with navy shorts, black suede OTK boots and my MCM tote, this is the perfect look for a chilly school day! Are you into the sweater vest trend?

Quote of the Week:
"The best revenge is massive success." - Frank Sinatra 

Womens Sweater Vest Ideas_Business Casual Workwear Ideas_Corporate Chic_Adrienne Nguyen
Adrienne Nguyen_Mask Up_Masked Up Outfit in California_What to Wear with Shorts_Over the Knee Boots with Shorts
What to wear with a camel sleeveless duster coat_sheer button down roses ralph lauren top_Adrienne Nguyen
Button Down Bow Top Corporate Chic Work Wear Ideas_Adrienne Nguyen
Modest Work Wear for Spring in California_Gossip Girl Inspired Outfit for Spring featuring Bows_Preppy Chic_Adrienne Nguyen
Work Chic Travel Attire_MCM Chevron Tote Bag in Black, Cognac and White_Suede OTK Boots_Pearl and Gold Hoop Earrings_Adrienne Nguyen
Neutral Work Outfit Ideas_What to Wear to a Casual Lunch Date_City Chic Fall Outfit Ideas 2021_Adrienne Nguyen

// Ralph Lauren Roses Sheer Button Down Collar Shirt // Zara Blue and Yellow Geometric Sweater Dress // Camel Sleeveless Duster Coat // Ivanka Trump Black Suede OTK Boots // MCM Chevron Cognac, White and Black Tote // Marchesa Drop Pearl Earrings // Blue Double Button Sailor Shorts // 

XO,
Adrienne

You Might Also Like

1 Comments