Lombard Street - San Francisco

Monday, May 24, 2021

Lombard Street in San Francisco_What to Do in SF For The First Time Visiter_Lombard Street By Foot_Adrienne Nguyen

For trips I take out of Southern California, I don't typically bring along my DSLR. It's a bit too chunky and I believe iPhone pictures are sufficient in capturing the moment. I took a mini vacation in San Francisco prior to the pandemic/rotations and have yet to share any of my pictures! My mom and I walked up and down Lombard Street... we managed to get up and down the steep, STEEP hill (#LegDay) to enjoy one of the most famous streets in the world. We got some really cool pictures too! The last time I was here was the day before interviews! Instead of preparing, I ran all over SF and took so many pictures of landmarks! Anyways, I have no idea how anyone could live in such a congested street. There's always people and cars around... day and night. The views are amazing (you can see all the way to Coit Tower) but the traffic and noise? Benefits and opportunity cost, right? More pictures to come! 

Hydrangeas on Lombard Street_Flowers in San Francisco
Apartment Hunting in San Francisco_Home on Lombard Street SFThe Blue House on Lombard Street San Francisco_What to See in California
San Francisco Townhomes_Where to Live in SF
Must Do in SF: Visit Lombard Street and Walk by Foot_The Most Crooked Street in the WorldFisherman's Wharf_Pier 39_San Francisco
Casual Blue Outfit for Walking Around SF_Blue Striped and Gingham Blue and White Top with J Brand Jeans and Leopard Karl Lagerfeld Flats and 3.1 Phillip Lim Pashli Satchel

XO,
Adrienne

You Might Also Like

0 Comments