Ruffles and Frills

Monday, March 11, 2019


Here is my rendition of a classic black and white look with a pop of color! I recently found this ruffled top in the back of my closet - I honestly didn't even know I had this! To make this outfit a tad bit playful, I paired it with my leopard, calf hair Mary Janes from Pelle Moda. Anyways, the wind typically flattens and messes up my hair so please excuse the lack of volume. I would love to experiment with a new haircut but I am not sure what to do. I was thinking about trying the "SWAG." Seriously, who names these?  But it's a very bohemian look with waves and bangs. It would require a tremendous amount of maintenance and I have extremely flat hair so this may not be the best option. Maybe I will just cut off a few inches... Until next time!


// KENAR Ruffled Top // SUGARLIPS Skater Dress (Worn as a Skirt) // PELLE MODA Leopard Calf Hair Mary Janes // 3.1 PHILLIP LIM Medium Pashli Satchel // CHANEL Sunglasses // 

XO,
Adrienne


You Might Also Like

0 Comments