All Black Ruffle Sleeves

Sunday, April 01, 2018


Adrienne Nguyen_Invictus_How to Wear an All Black Outfit_What To Wear with A Sheer Black Top

Finished my first week back at school! It was definitely tough waking up at 6AM after two weeks of getting up some time around 10-11AM though I must admit, it felt good seeing the sun rise as I drove to UCSD. I was rarely on campus last quarter since I opted to podcasting a majority of my lectures however, I will be putting in my best effort to attend all classes for my last quarter as a P2. Easier said than done though! I'm more of a visual learner so I've personally found that physically being in class is a more effective learning method than sitting behind a laptop. The only con of going to class is having to wake up in the wee hours of the morning just to beat traffic and get parking... which, I might add, isn't even close to my classes! I can't wait until the new parking structure in front of Skaggs is complete - it'll only be a few feet away from class and I can finally wear heels to school! Speaking of heels, since investing in Michael Kors Leather Lace Up Combat Boots, these leather booties, also by Michael Kors, have gone into retirement. They're extremely comfortable but definitely not appropriate for those hills I have to ascend and then descend during my walk from the parking lot to class.

My outfit color gradient has dipped into the dark side. If you scroll through my blog or Instagram, you'll notice that my earlier posts revolved around bold and bright statements. I still possess a plethora of "colors" in my closet but I've been migrating towards darker options of the late. Not sure if that's a reflection of my personality or if it's easiest to work around for professional clothing. Whatever the case is, April will be my month to shine in brighter colors so bee on the lookout!

This is completely irrelevant but I've had a couple P1's and potential pharmacy candidates ask me what I find most effective when I study so I'll be creating a blog post for that also! I'm still working on the content of my UCSD pharmacy interview but you can expect to see it sometime in April! Until next time!

Adrienne Nguyen_How to Style s Scarf on Your Bag; Classy All Black Outfit, Classic Style
Adrienne Nguyen_Invictus_ What to wear with platform leather booties
Adrienne Nguyen_Invictus - what to wear to school; what to wear with black pants
Adrienne Nguyen_Invictus - black outfit for petite girls
Adrienne Nguyen_what to wear to a casual date, what to wear for a shopping date
Adrienne Nguyen_Invictus_Pharmacy Style Blog_Under the White Coat
// Michael Kors Madison Saffiano Leather Satchel // Michael Kors Leather Booties // Chanel Sunglasses //

XO,
Adrienne
        

You Might Also Like

0 Comments