Classic Floral Crochet

Thursday, June 15, 2017


how to look classy in an all black outfit
What do I usually wear when I'm running late to class or have some errands to finish? Anything black. It's the most versatile "c o l o r" that goes with practically everything! It also works for numerous occasions and events... well, except weddings!

For this outfit, I channeled a darker side of my inner Southern Belle. I already miss seeing Lemon Breeland's fruity ensembles - she was meticulous about her appearance and she could do no wrong! But, I digress. I recently added this incredible crochet midi skirt to my collection and I can already see it as a great seasonal piece. Instead of pairing this with your typical black top and either tucking it in or leaving it out, I decided to crop it. Why? Showing a sliver of my abdomen warranted a more summery look as opposed to a regular top. To transition this skirt into fall, I would toss on a cape or an over the shoulder coat. Want to make this look a little more rebellious? Why not try a motorcycle jacket? Until next time!

how to wear a black crochet skirt to work
crop top and midi skirt
what to wear with a midi skirt


You Might Also Like

2 Comments

  1. Very stylish and gorgeous black look! :)

    I'd wear that for a lot of different occasions! :)

    YouTube | Blog: Geekette in High Heels | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Natassia! Black is such a versatile color!

      XO

      Delete