Asymmetrical Pencil Skirt

Monday, February 08, 2016


Here's a look at one of my casual work outfits. Whenever I'm shopping for pencil skirts, there are two things I look for: style and print. A classic pencil skirt is good but it's even better when there are ruffles, 3D appliqués, or in this case, an asymmetrical hem with faux-leather lining. It's appropriate for any work situation yet it has an interesting and unique appeal to it. I usually don't worry about the fit since numerous garments can be altered to perfectly fit your body... which was the situation for this skirt. To keep my ensemble professional, I paired this skirt with a silver boat neck sweater. After analyzing my outfit, I thought it looked plain so I added an orange leaf necklace - everything is better with a bit of color and personality! Until next time!


// J. CREW Silver Sweater // OASAP Statement Necklace (Purchase HERE) // OASAP Pencil Skirt (Purchase HERE) // LAMB D'Orsay Suede Heels // CHANEL Sunglasses // 3.1 PHILLIP LIM Medium Pashli Satchel //

You Might Also Like

1 Comments

  1. Great tips suggested by you. What a great selection of styles, I like elements of all of these women style! Thanks for it. https://www.maraley.com/collections/grey-pencil-skirt-with-an-embroidered-belt

    ReplyDelete